EZ TO INTALL • EZ TO OPERATE • EZ TO MAINTAIN • EZ TO QUICK SHIP • EZ TO PRESSURIZE
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16 inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy gauge galvanized steel from for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon TM latches are provided for each door opening
Interior Dimensions: 14’W x 9’H x 26’L
Exterior Dimensions: 14′ 4″W x 10’10″H x 26’4″ L
Personnel Door: 1
Main Door Opening: 9’4″W x 8’10.5″H
Light Fixtures: 10
A roof mounted air intake plenum pulls fresh air in on the Modified Downdraft Paint Booth. The air moves through a two stage intake filtration system, and through an inexpensive set of tacky filters, and finally through a set of premium blanket style intake filters. This helps guarantee an optimum paint job. The air is then sucked down and away for the objects being refinished through exhaust filters located on the opposite end of the booth.
The included ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures located in the hip panels and side walls will provide superior lighting. The better the lighting in your booth the better the paint jobs can be. Each light fixture is sealed with a gasket behind clear, tempered safety glass. All light fixtures that are provided are UL listed. Bulbs are not included.
All Paint Booths are made of high quality 18-gauge galvanized steel. All product and personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy duty galvanized steel frames for easy installation. Brixon safety latches are included for each paint booth door.
A Modified Down Drafts Exhaust System consists of 30″ diameter tube-axial fan with a 3 HP, three-phase motor.
All hardware, nuts and bolts, filters and sealants needed for the booth installation are included. A control panel as well as other electrical components may be purchased separately.