EZ TO INTALL • EZ TO OPERATE • EZ TO MAINTAIN • EZ TO QUICK SHIP • EZ TO PRESSURIZE
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16 inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy gauge galvanized steel from for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon TM latches are provided for each door opening
Interior Dimensions: 14’W x 9’H x 26’L
Exterior Dimensions: 14′ 4″W x 9′ 2″H x 26′ 4″ L
Personnel Door: 1
Nominal Door Opening: 9′ 4″W x 8′ 10.5″H
Fluorescent Lights: 10
Cross Draft Paint Booths are efficient to operate and maintain as well as being cost effective. A Pressurized Cross Draft Paint Booth draws fresh air through the filters in the main entry doors. Clean filtrated air then moves through the booth over the vehicle being painted and finally is exhausted through fiberglass exhaust filters at the opposite end. Also this booth features several options such as a drive through model or a reverse flow design. A reverse flow paint booth intakes air through filters in the back wall of the booth, this allows for a cleaner paint job as most dust in the shop is created in the front of the booth. This style of booth pulls air through filters in the back wall of the booth. It has solid main entry doors instead of filtered and will have exhaust boxes on either side of the entry doors.
Cross Draft Booth Lighting
Unlike some of the competition our cross draft paint booth has ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures mounted in the hip panels and side walls. They are sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed. The bulbs are not included.
Construction Features and Quality Standards
All booth sections are made with 18-gauge galvanized steel. All product and personnel access doors are pre-hung in high quality galvanized steel frames for easy installation. Brixon latches are provided for each booth door opening.
(1) 30″ Diameter Tube axial Fans with non sparking blades and 3-HP, Three Phase motor.
Spray Booth Assembly Hardware consists of all Filters, Draft Gauge, Fans, Motors, Drives, Sheet Metal Screws, Nuts, Bolts, Etc. Blueprints.